Top 5 Cafes You Can't Miss in Mexico City
Here are the top 5 cafes you can’t miss on your trip to Mexico City, in Roma Norte:
1. Tierra Garat (@tierragarat): Best cappuccino, hands-down. This modern, masculine atmosphere mixed with their terra cotta mugs makes for cozy café vibes.
2. Panadería Rosetta (@panaderiarosetta): Chef Elena Reygadas studied in MX, NY, and London before returning to CDMX to open her restaurant, Rosetta. She opened this spot around the corner, which is officially our favorite bakery in the neighborhood. Get there early and order a few guava rolls to go!
3. Delirio (@deliriodf): Perfect spot for a toast-y breakfast, green juice, and homemade meringues. They even sell mezcal by the bottle, in case you’re looking for the perfect gift to bring back home.
4. Churrería El Moro (@churreriaelmoro): Churro ice cream sandwiches, dipping sauces, and classic churros. Say no more.
5. Cachito Mío (@cachitomioquichesytartas): Known for their artisanal quiches and tartas made from scratch, great for an afternoon snack.
To book your next trip to CDMX or to discover more of Nomoon’s favorites, head here!