8 of my favorite things to do while Rainbow-brighting through Reykjavík, Iceland
Here are 11 of my favorite spots if you're ever in Reykjavík, Iceland. Don't miss 'em!
1. Reykjavík Roasters: Best coffee in the city, you can even play your favorite record on an old school vinyl player
2. Braud & Co: Cinnamon rolls the size of your face, made fresh around 11am every morning
3. Harpa Concert Hall: This indoor haven has beautiful architecture especially inside, plus free WIFI and outlets, and heat to give you a break from the cold
4. The Blue Lagoon: Go later in the afternoon, stay until closing for less crowds, bring your own towel
5. Cafe Loki: Authentic Icelandic cuisine, try "Black Death" and dried and fermented shark
6. Bæjarins Betzu Pylsur: Icelandic hot dog stand that's been around for 60+ years
7. Kaldi Bar: Fun bar, ask for George, go for happy hour beers, otherwise get an Aperol spritz
8. Kaffi Vinyl: Yummy vegan eats, good vibes, vinyl record player.