5 tips for a creating heavenly haven in your home
My top 5 tips for a creating heavenly haven in your home:
1. White bedding | Creates a light, airy feeling that will open up any room. I love mixing and matching pillows and throws on top, changing it up from room to room, to give our bedroom a fresh feeling. My FAVORITE is the Percale Venice Set from @parachutehome.
2. Plant babies | Bring the outdoors in and make your space feel more alive. I especially love cacti and Philodendron Selloum plants.
3. Yummy candles | Warm up your room with light and a fresh aroma. I especially love hand-poured soy candles make by local candlemakers.
4. Curated music | Fosters life within your four walls and brings energy to your little haven. Create go-to morning or weekend playlists!
5. Bedside books | Add an element of texture and pop of color or fun typography, whether they’re for looks or learning.
After a 24-hour haul back from Italy, it feels so good to be home. Now, back under the covers.
PS. If you have any tips for creating a haven in your space, let me know in the comments below!