5 Instaworthy, (and incredibly delicious) spots you CAN’T MISS in Santa Barbara
1. Coffee at @handlebarcoffee | Order an Americano with a splash of oat milk, a turmeric latte, or an almond croissants—this is my favorite spot to jumpstart the day, and was inspired by professional cyclists who switched gears to serve our community one cup at a time.
2. Sunshine Spritzes and the Yoga Pants Salad at @satellitesb | This astronaut-themed gem is located in the heart of Santa Barbara, started by natural wine and fine food junky Drew Cuddy. You’ll leave feeling nostalgic and nourished.
3. Crispy Brussel Sprouts at @thelarksb | The perfect place in the Funk Zone to kick-off a progressive dinner. Get apps first and walk around the vibrant arts district, home to local surf shops and the popular Urban Wine Trail, after.
4. Slushies at @testpilotbar | You’ll love this tropically inspired neighborhood craft cocktail tiki bar! Their exotic drinks and boozy slushes will transport you to an island state of mind in no time. My favorite is the “(Definitely Not A) Painkiller!”
5. Housemade Pasta at @smithysantabarbara | I’m warning you, you’re about to SWOOOON over these interiors. This farm to table, yet rustic chic spot will have you drooling over every tile and corner.