The 5 Newest Places To Eat In Santa Barbara
Looking for some of the top places to eat in Santa Barbara, California? You’re gonna want to bookmark this!
1. @hookandpressdonuts | If you’re nuts for donuts, Hook and Press Donuts is SB’s FIRST AND ONLY artisan donut shop, and they’ve got a gourmet flavor for everyone.
2. @bossieskitchen.sb | Bossie’s Kitchen is a casual concept by chef-wife team, located where “Old Bossy” the cow is. This Tuesday is opening night!
3. @monkeyshinesb | Monkeyshine is an ice cream counter serving frozen treats flavored with Asian spices and ingredients. I think I’ll try the black sesame and ginger swirl, topped with Captain Crunch and Unicorn Sprinkles!
4. @tygertygersb | Tyger Tyger is a casual dining spot serving bold Thai-Vietnamese flavors inspired by the street food carts in Thailand and Vietnam, with pops of pink lanterns.
5. @thecruisery | The Cruisery is a bicycle-themed brewpub that opened a few weeks ago, serving everything from crudos to cocktails to churros.
Santa Barbara is #3 on The New York Times’ "52 Places to Go in 2019.”
Let’s just say, we're proud to call the “American Riviera” home.