8 Must-See Spots in The Hamptons, New York
If you’ve always dreamed of visiting The Hamptons on your next trip to New York, here are 8 must-see favorite and Instagrammable spots!
1. Rumba (@rumbahamptonbays): Eat island inspired cuisine and sip tikki drinks and punch bowls on a vintage school bus in Hampton Bays.
2. Main Street Sweets and Gifts (@mainstreetsweets): Best place to satisfy your sweet tooth. Get bulk candy by the pound or a hand-dipped scoop of your favorite ice cream.
3. The Dock House: If you’re looking for a lobster roll, fish and chips, or spiced waffle fries, this is the spot. Go early to beat the rush and bring your own picnic blanket or chairs to enjoy your seafood specialties.
4. Grindstone (@grindstonecoffeeanddonuts): The yummiest little hole in the wall spot with brioche donuts, Stumptown Coffee, Ace Coffee, cold brew, and candy by the pound.
5. Wolffer Kitchen Amagansett (@wolfferkitchen): This spot has a casual, communal feel with a rosé-fueled menu (get yourself a glass or a bottle!) that focuses on fresh, shareable dishes.
6. Page at 63 Main (@page_restaurant): Devoted to local and organic, this Sag Harbor has a market and café in the back. The grilled portobello mushrooms are delicious and fresh–they even have an on-site hydroponic garden.
7. The Golden Pear (@goldenpearcafe): A Real Housewives favorite, or so I’m told. This café has locations in both Sag Harbor and Southhampton, and is known for exceptional coffee, breakfast, and lunch!
8. Citarella Gourmet Market (@citarellamarket): Before you head out for your next beach picnic and before you make your next poolside charcuterie board, make a stop at this gourmet specialty market. If nothing else, pick up fresh fruits, homemade pasta, and the best fresh guacamole–it's unlike any other and mixed with salsa verde for a beautiful green color that will have everyone dipping those chips. There’s also a chance you’ll spot a celeb or two while you’re grocery shopping along the aisles!
For more recommendations, check out The Hamptons Guide by Goop.